Monday, October 1, 2012

Photoshop Week 1

For the first lesson on Photoshop, I decided to work on two images from thumbnails I did prior to the lesson (1, 4)

I worked with black and white, and played around with the levels
..then I worked on my first thumbnail idea, I saved it in stages to show the progress



I started playing around with colours at this point, it wasn't the outcome I was expecting....there's a lot going on in this image so I'll be working on it till get the desired effect on a later date. 


towards the end of the lesson I started using new techniques to the blend colours together... 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Akinbiyi, great stuff here! Really loving the "disappear into the unknown" photoshopped image especially with the bold colours and strokes! Keep it up!! ;D

    ReplyDelete